Wednesday 13 January 2016

2015 favourites

Hello Loves,

Welcome to 2016, wow it feels like yesterday it was 2008 which is a crazy 9 years ago!!! So i felt it was only right to talk about my 2015 favourites I discovered over the year.

I will start with my favourite subject my beauty favourites:


  • My lovely boyfriend bought me the Naked 3 palette and I was over the moon and this was a staple peice in my makeup bag all year around.

  • Velvet Teddy lipstick by Mac, Yes this year the whole world has been raving over this lipstick and I am one to go with the hype and got this lipstick and its just the perfect nude shade which goes with every skin tone.

  • Revlon colourstay foundation , this is my all time favourite drugstore foundation, it just has the best coverage and blends in so easily, come to think about it I haven't used any other foundation all year! 

  • Benefit hoola bronzer, wow this bronzer is just my favourite shade ever, it is so gorgeous. Without a doubt it is the bronzer i will grab first in my makeup bag and it has lasted me all year... I should probably by a new one as it looks abit worse for wear now.

  • My favourite fragrance this year is quite a recent find , Juicy Courture Viva La Juicy perfume, I am not good at describing scents and i wish you could smell through the computer screen but unfortunately that technology hasn't been created yet. But its just a gorgeous scent!


Now onto hair products:

  • My beloved babyliss curling wand, I love curling my hair wayyyy more than straightening my hair, I just love that you can create really intense curls or beachy waves.

  • VO5 give me texture spray, I like having abit of volume and texture to my hair so this has just been perfect for me, all you need to do is spray abit into your roots and massage it is and BAM instant texture and volume.

And my favourite now beauty favoruites:

  • Ikea and Primark's vanilla candles, I just love vanilla candles and Ikea's and Primark's ones are just perfect they are only £1 and burn pretty well considering how cheap they are, definite 2015 favourite.

  • All year I have been obsessed with my little crescent moon necklace from primark, if you know me you know I want a little moon tattoo and i saw this in primark for only £3 and HAD to buy it and i haven't taken it off since.

How cute is it!




  • Another thing i have loved in 2015 is my Polaroid camera, I have had so much fun using it all year and have snapped some great pictures which I have added to my memory wall. If you were thinking of buying one i would say 100% go for it, they are so much fun to use with friends and family.




  • And my final favoruite would be a travel fav and that would be travelling to London, even if it was just a day trip to do some shopping, go to a concert or to sight see or even to stay overnight and see a musical on the westend. I just love it and this year I have gone several times and London never fails to disappoint me!




 Love, Meg x













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggielouu | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig