Wednesday 3 February 2016

Valentines Day Makeup

With Valentines day soon approaching I thought I would share with you some makeup ideas for Valentines and what I will more than likely be wearing.

Face:

Maybelline Baby Skin Primer -

Firstly I like to make sure I have cleansed my face and moisturized before I even think about putting makeup on. Once I have done that I will take a bit of my Baby Skin Primer and put it all over my face mainly targeting around my T zone area.

Relvon Colour Stay Foundation - 

I like to apply this with a real techniques expert face brush and blend this all over my face in till it is all blended in. I will then go in with my favourite powder which is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer -

I will use this to cover up any imperfections and to cover my under eyes from any dark circles I have.

Maybelline Brow Drama - 

I will then fill my eyebrows in and go over it with with my Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara to set my brows for the day/evening.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer -

I will then take the Real Techniques Bronzing Brush and take a little bit of product at a time and blend that into my cheek bones and on the temples of my forehead. I will then add more depending on how dark I want it to be but with this look I want it to look quite subtle.

Revolution Blush Palette In Hot Spice -

Then I will use the Real Techniques Blush Brush and take a colour from my Revolutions Blush Palette, Which colour you want to go for it completely up to you, I am wanting a more natural look as I am taking then second colour on the top row and just lightly blending that into my cheeks.


Benefit High Beam Highlighter-

I will put this onto the tops of my cheek bones and just under my brow bone to give some glow to this look.

Eyes:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - 

With this I will prime my eyes before adding any eye shadow, this prevents the eye shadow from creasing and makes the shakedown last much much longer.

Urbain Decay Naked 3 Palette - 

Firstly I will put the shade Dust all over my eye lid then using the brush that comes with the palette, use the blending brush to blend Nonner Into the crease and keep building that colour up to how I like it. And if I want to do something a bit more glamarous I would pat Lair onto the middle of my eyelid then take the colour Darkside and blending that into the crease.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner -

Then I will take this and create a simple winged eyeliner.

Maybelline Sensational Mascara -

I will then curl my eyelashes and add a few coats of mascara and for the evening time I might add a pair of my favourite fake eyelashes the Ardell Demi Wispies.

Lips:

Now I will either go for nothing but Vaseline on my lips for valentines day or maybe just a subtle nude lip like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream In London. 

And thats everything for this Valenines Day Makeup Look, let me know what kind of makeup you'll be doing on Valentines Day!

Love, Meg xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggielouu | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig