Thursday 14 January 2016

Favourite winter lipsticks


Hello Loves,


I love lipsticks but I very hardly ever wear them, unless its Mac Velvet Teddy or another nude shade.It's not that I dont love more daring and bright lip shades it is more that I feel I don't suit them and I am not brave enough to wear them. Baring that in mind I am going to share with you my favourite winter lipsticks shades.



1. Sticking to my favoruite Mac's Velvet Teddy this has been my all year round favourite so it's made it onto my winter favourites. Velvet teddy has a very good pigment and you can easily build it up so its a darker colour. It is also very long lasting and when wearing it all day I have only had to re-apply it a couple of times.

2. Now onto a much cheaper lipstick, Avon ultra colour matte lipstick in the shade Matte Ruby. Now i have never been too keen on Avon's makeup or lipsticks but I love matte shades ( as you'll tell from the rest of this post) but Avon have seriously done well with this lipstick. The pigment is just incredible and it is so matte and lasted all day long and I only had to re-apply once!! New favourite!



3. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream, I love this stuff and we FINALLY have it in Boots! The shade I am loving at the moment is London which is a very nude colour and can actually be used as a dupe for Velvet teddy. The flash in my camera made it look not quite matte but i promise you it is. At £5.50 you cant go wrong and there are so many shades to explore and try out!



4. Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in the shade 240, this is another red shade but a lighter more organgey red. This was perfect over the festive period. This is a balm lipstick so it is very moisturizing and it smells like mint and leaves my lips tinglying for a while which I love. The only thing I dislike like as it says it's matte but its not as matte as I would like it so be.




If you have any lipstick recommendations that you love let me know,

Love, Meg xo













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggielouu | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig