Wednesday 10 February 2016

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara Review

Hello Loves,

Now I have always loved the Maybelline The Falsies mascara's so when they released the Push Up Drama Mascara I just had to get my hands on it (especially when Gigi Hadid is in the advert) I popped into my local Boots and picked it up for £5.99 as it is on offer at the moment, but the original price is retailed at £7.99 which is still a reasonable price for a mascara.


Now this mascara patterned cup shaped bristles which is designed to retain the maximum amount of product onto the brush and lift the lashes for the perfect dramatic look.

As soon as I got home I put on one coat and it is by far my new favourite mascara, it does exactly what it says on the tin, It gives you a false eyelash effect. At first because the bristles put a lot of product onto your lashes they went clumpy so with a clean mascara brush I brushed them through to spread out the product. 

After applying a few coats you can definitely build it up and create really dramatic and thick eyelashes, which I love. 
On the left: One coat of Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara
On right: One coat of Maybelline Sensational Maraca 

As you can see there is a huge difference!

This is now my all time favourite mascara and you should go pick it up and try it out for yourselves.

Love Meg xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggielouu | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig