Wednesday 18 May 2016

Rimmel Nail Polish

So recently I have started growing my nails out and I wanted to get myself some nice new nail polish so I wouldn't be tempted to continue in my bad habit of biting my nails. Rimmel has always been a favourite of mine for most of their range and especially in their nail polishes.


One thing I love about the Rimmel Nail Polishes is the brushes, They are thick so it makes it much easier to apply the polish. This tuff really does do what it says, it is super shiny and drys in 60 seconds which is perfect for me because I am so impatient while waiting for nail polish to dry.

I picked up three new colours, Rapid Ruby, Rain Rain Go Away and White Hot Love



.

Two of the nail polishes are the 60 second super shine and the other is a part of the Rita Ora collection, I haven't noticed any difference in the polish it self so I believe its the same Nail polish but the Rita Ora collection is just colours she picked out herself.

These are gorgeous colours and you can get away with just applying one coat of polish but I personally like to add to coats of nail polish to build the colour a bit more and I find it lasts longer.

I will definitely be picking up more of these colours as they have such a wide range and they are really inexpensive!

Let me know what your favourite colour Rimmel Nail Polish is,

Love, Meg xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggielouu | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig