Tuesday 26 January 2016

Primark Fake Nails


Hello Loves,

So about a year ago I decided to purchase some Primark fake nails just to see if they were any good and well now I am obsessed. Every time I enter a Primark store I simply cannot leave without some of their fake nails.



Primark do a wide range of fake nails and they are only £1...can you see why I am addicted to buying them. They do plain ones, Matte ones, patterned ones, Pointy ones and seasonal ones like Christmas fake nails which I freak out over.







They are glue on nails and you get the glue with the pack of fake nails, obviously glue on nails are not the best for you but I have never had problems with them and have never ruined my nails ( touches wood) Once I have applied them they stay on well for about 2 days then the glue starts to wear off after a few showers and washing my hands. But that's not a problem for me as I keep the packet in my bag and just glue them back on so that last me for about a week.

They come in a pack of 24 or 36 with lots of sizes but I do wish they had more of the smaller nail sizes.

I'm actually growing out my nails at the moment so I've given myself a break from wearing fake nails but I can see my collection in the corner of my eye and i'm itching to put some on.

If you have an fake nail recommendations let me know!

Love Meg xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggielouu | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig