Tuesday 2 February 2016

Revolution Blush Palette - Hot Spice


Hello Loves,

I don't tend to be a big wearer of blusher, in fact I have never actually owned a Blush Palette un till now. I never saw the point in spending my money on blusher when I have quite a red face and I thought it would just make me look funny. But when I was browsing SuperDrug I found the most beautiful Blush palette and I just had to get it to try it out.

I picked up the Revolotuion Blush Palette in Hot Spice, This palette has some very pink shades, peachy pinks and some orangey pinks. It also has a might lighter colour which I think would work quite well as a highlighter. 

It comes in a little box like this and then when you take it out it looks like this. I love the packing it is simple yet it still looks sleek and pretty, The packaging is also not flimsy and it feels like a stern plastic which I wasn't expecting because it was so cheap. It also has a great size mirror which is perfect just perfect!


Now to open up the palette... See what I mean, it's beautiful. 



After trying out a few of these shades I can definitely see why it says's "High Pay Off Blusher Powder" because it really does have a high pay off, the colours are very pigmented but not to the point that you put it on your face and you look like a clown. 

I cant wait to experiment with more of the colours, especially in Spring/Summer time they would look gorgeous.

I picked this Palette up or only £6 in Superdrug which I will link here

Love Meg xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggielouu | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig