Thursday 14 January 2016

Smokey Eye makeup

Hello Loves.


At this time of the year I love to go a bit more darker and smoky on my eyes so I thought i'd tell you what I did to achieve this look. 

So first i wanted to prime my eyes with the Urban Decay Eye shadow primer potion, This stuff is my holy grail and I 100% recommend it. It really cover the veins on my eyelids and I have tried wearing eye shadow without it and it just creases and lasts much less longer.  So i went ahead and primed my eyes.

Now all the eye shadows I used are from the Naked Palette. Firstly I patted the shade Virgin all over my lids.














Then I added Sidecar on the middle and outer corners of my lid. This is such a gorgeous sparkly shade so I really packed this onto my lids to build up the shade.


I then went in with Buck and I blended that into my crease.

After that I went in with Darkhorse to darker up the crease even more, The tip for this is the blend blend blend. Only use a small amount of product on the brush so you can build it up instead of going in with loads and making a mess.

If you are feeling daring and want to go even darker then add Creep onto the outer corner of the lid and a bit in the crease

Then I went onto my eyeliner, I love to do a winged eyeliner look but if you prefer you can leave it and just add mascara. And after my eyeliner I added several layer of mascara until I was happy with the result. 

Products I used:


Love, Meg xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Meggielouu | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig